Here we are once again, a New Year and new start, 2017 is officially upon us. As we say goodbye to one year and welcome in another I want to take time not to reflect on the past but to focus on the year ahead and what I hope to achieve and gain from this new chapter in life.
Ever since I can remember I have always loved the New Year, even more than Christmas; for me it’s an excuse for a new start and a chance to start things over in life, to be able to forget about the past and move on with the future.
I had a pretty good 2016, I did some amazing things in which I will never forget; jumping out of plane has to be up there in my never to forget experiences, it was incredible.
So what do I want from 2017? There are some resolutions in which I have made in which I would like to share with you and hopefully share the journey of the resolutions with you over the next year, so here it goes….
1. Lose some weight. Over 2016 I really struggled with weight gain. I have gained 5 stone and struggling to lose it. This year I really want to get on top of my health and lose that weight in which I have gained, most of all I want to become a more healthier person through natural methods.
2. Save £5k for a house deposit. I would love to be able to go into 2018 with the right amount of money towards a deposit for a house.
3. Develop and learn more about Paganism. This year I would really like to get into Paganism more. It is something that has interested me for a long time so I would like to develop more on a spiritual level.
4. Do a training course/ maybe even get a new career. For a long time I have felt stuck and bored behind an office desk, I feel as though this isn’t my calling and isn’t what I want from life. I would love to be able to do something Mind, body and soul related.
5. Do more random acts of kindness. Last year I did a few things for charity in which I really enjoyed, this year I want to continue doing nice things for other people.
2017 is going to be my year; a year of change and positivity, I am going to embrace it with open arms and take on every opportunity I can. This year is going to be a good year I can just feel it. What do you plan to achieve from 2017?