I am so in love with this subscription box service, for me the Love Lula box has to be one of the most affordable beauty box subscriptions out there on the market; you also get amazing natural products inside each month which to me is the main reason why I get this box. Plus if it can’t get any better they also are not tight when it comes to the size of the products they include, so if like me you are conscious of what you put on your skin then go check out this monthly service, I promise it won’t let you down.
So a few weeks ago the January box arrived through my letterbox and as soon as I opened the box I was chuffed with the amazing products I could just see from glancing. Each month I have to say I use everything that the box includes, I haven’t had to buy beauty products for such a long time now because of the brands and quality of items you get in this box are second to none.
January box included:
- Laidbare Pack Your Bags Lighten & Tighten Eye Cream 30ml – I was impressed that this is a full sized product with in the box. I have started to use the cream and so far so good, it glides on is silky smooth and doesn’t leave under your eyes feel greasy, it soaks in really well. The RRP for this product on the Love Lula site is £7.99
- Balm Balm Fragrance Free Organic Face Balm 30ml – I really like this product, once again a full sized product. It states it is a face balm on the packaging but this product can be used on all troublesome areas of dry skin. It is also fragrance free so great for people with super sensitive skin. I have been using this product the past week, although the balm is thick is melts really well into the skin. RRP for this product on Love Lula site is £8.95
- Apple & Bears Mini Pomegranate & Aloe Vera Luxury Body Silk (50ml) – This is a travel sized product but these are sold in 50ml sizes on the site so once again another great sized product. I have fallen in love with the body silk cream, it leaves the skin feeling so soft and smells divine. I usually always forget to apply body cream but this one has been so nice I have been applying it twice daily. RRP for this product on Love Lula site is £6.00
- John Masters Organics Travel Size Evening Primrose Shampoo for Dry Hair 60ml – Wow! The scent you get from opening the cap of this product is simply bliss, I stood for at least 5 minutes just smelling this shampoo. I have used this product just once so cant really see if it has made much difference to the condition of my hair but I did like how the product left my hair looking and feeling after one wash. This is also sold as a travel size on the site. RRP for this product on Love Lula site is £5.50
- Evercalm™ Global Protection Day Cream 15ml – This was a sample size of the product, I have used this product in the past and was really impressed with how it tamed my sensitive red skin so I would definitely be up for trying this one out again. I am not sure of the RRP on the product as its a sample, Love Lula however do a start kit which contains this product and two others from the brands range for £15.
Overall I am really impressed with the January Love Lula box. To receive nearly £30 worth of good quality items for £12.50 and free P&P it is definitely worth every penny each month.